This to....
THIS!
Inspiration? Ballard Design & Pottery Barn.
Numbers...so hot right now!
This whole project was free, fyi.
My cousin had this coffee table lying around and didn't want it. So I snagged it from her, initially wanting to make a train table for my girls. But I became realistic of how much crap they already have to play with. So I decided to experiment.
First we sanded and painted it. This was a family affair...since mom gets no "me" time.
Next, I used my cricut to cut out numbers in different sizes. I used the cut outs as stencils for the top.
Then I just painted the numbers until it filled the coffee table.
And walla! All done.
I really like how it turned out.
Soooo anyone want it?
I'm selling it.
We are moving and we don't need a coffee table. This was more just for fun and something for me to do.
So anyone living in the Las Vegas area and is interested, let me know!
stufflyssamakes@gmail.com
****UPDATE****
I sold it for $25 :) Not to bad for spending $0 on it :)
Linking up:


I saw this on your blog and thought it was so cute!!! Wish I lived there so I could buy it!
ReplyDeleteI saw your cofee table on Craigslist today (I live in LV). Too bad I don't need a coffee table, it turned out really cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! I featured your project on my Friday Favorites this week over at our blog - www.CabinChronicles.com
ReplyDeletehow fun! I love numbers... I'm sort of ocd that way.
ReplyDeleteyour little helpers sure are cute!
gail
I love it! I live in Alabama, so I'm not nearby. :( You did a wonderful job, and your helpers are adorable. (I have three boys aged 7, 5 and 2, so I get it!)
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me???? I love this! What a wonderful project! Thanks for linking up to Saturday Spotlights!
ReplyDeleteI love this fun table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome...
ReplyDeleteTotally in love with this table! I am thinking I may make one with letters!!! I am a new follower!!! I am also going to feature you on a blog post in just a few! Hope you will head over and heck for it!!!
ReplyDeleteLyssa,
ReplyDeleteGreat makeover! What a cute table! Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking out your craftiness!
Linda
Very good job! I would love to redo a couple things of my own and always looking for inspiration and found it here! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi. You were caught being creative! I've featured your wonderful project on my blog www.BlackKatsDesign.blogspot.com. Thanks for the inspiration. Stop on by and grab a featured button and show off!
ReplyDeleteKat
I love it. How cute! And so are your helpers. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt turned out really cute. I love numbers. To bad I don't live closer to you. Congratulations on selling it though!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this?! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute....
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I'm featuring this in a post tomorrow on pb inspired things on crazydomestic.com. Feel free to grab our "I was featured" button!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun and cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Love this and am definetly going to save for future inspiration. How about a number themed playroom or nursery?
ReplyDeletenew follower of your blog. I love all the thrifty finds and the projects! hope you stop by my blog-even though its still new
ReplyDelete